What tax services do we offer?
- The preparation and lodgement of annual income tax returns
- The preparation and lodgement of BAS, PAYG Withholding and other tax statements as required
- The provision of accounting services involving preparation of journals, financial statements and the recording of your business’ financial transactions in accounting software when requested
- Advice relating to the maintenance of your accounting and record keeping systems
- Providing general taxation advice and taxation based structuring advice, including business tax advice
- Acting as your contact with the Australian Tax Office and dealing with correspondence and matters relating to your income tax affairs
How can you gain the best value from our tax agent service?
Contact us first by phone or email to discuss the nature of the services required prior to beginning the work and we will provide you with an estimate of our fees for those services.
Send us all the information for your tax return 3-7 days before our meeting, although it’s not a problem if you can’t.
How do I make payment?
KEEPING OF YOUR DOCUMENTS:
On completion of your tax return we will return any documents/files to you and you should retain those for 5 years after completion for individuals and 7 years for other entities. Copies of taxation returns, ASIC and other relevant materials must be retained by us also for the statutory period of time, currently 5 years. We shall retain all working papers as they have been created by us for our use while providing those services to you. These working papers represent part of our permanent records.